No products in the cart.
1666 Broadway, 10019, Manhattan
We’re open Monday – Sunday,
9 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
We also have a second location on,
300 W 49th St, 10019, Manhattan
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
We use three internet payment companies, Paypal, Authorize.net and Amazon.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Camrise is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Camrise is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Authorize.Net adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including: 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions. And compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
You can cancel your order for any item, provided that the order has not yet entered the shipping process.
– Visit the order summary in “Your Account”, click the relevant link in that box to visit the order summary page.
– Once you’ve reached the order summary page, click the “Need to cancel an item?” button.
– On the next page, click the check box next to any item you want to cancel.
– Be sure to click the “Cancel checked items” button when you are finished. Return Policy Disclaimer All products may be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final. There will be no returns on opened printers, scanners, and special orders.
Pertaining to all items purchased: All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Exchanges and returns cannot be accepted or processed without one. An RMA must be requested within 14 days of the original purchase invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final and any applicable exchanges and returns are the responsibility of the manufacturer. All products are sold with their respective manufacturers warranties. Please note that warranty periods and services vary by manufacturer and product.
NO ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED BEFORE APPROVED CHARGE. ITEMS PURCHASED ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS WILL SHIP ON THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY AFTER CREDIT APPROVAL.
All orders are processed upon receipt, and most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours. All packages require signature. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification by Credit and Fraud Protection Department. All orders are shipped with Fedex, UPS or USPS. Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as your product ships.
Most in-stock items should arrive on your doorstep within seven business days after receipt of your order. If you use the Expedited shipping option, your products should arrive on your doorstep within three business days after receipt of your order.
If order is approved, it will be immediately processed and shipped - within business days. You’ll be notified by email when the serviced product is shipped to you from the service center. The email will include a tracking number. Check the shipment status at the carrier’s website, or contact the carrier for information.
Email notification will be sent to you once your product is received at the service center.You’ll be notified by email when the serviced product is shipped to you from the service center. The email will include a tracking number. Check the shipment status at the carrier’s website, or contact the carrier for information.
All items purchased from “Camrise” are returnable for Refund or Exchange within 14 days of receiving. All returns must be in Original factory packaging, with all packing materials and unfilled warranty cards and manuals. All returns are subject to approval and must have a Return Authorization Number. If item is defective it can be exchanged at no charge for the same item. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. All Canadian and International orders may be subject to “Duties And Import Taxes” which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any charges incurred by “Camrise” for items refused because of “Duties And Taxes” will assessed to the return merchandise, and the balance refunded to the perspective account.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be paid by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer. Camrise is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Returns & Replacements: If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon our receipt of the merchandise.
Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
Camrise may be obliged to block certain products from being shipped outside of the US, based on manufacturer or government restrictions.
Manufacturer’s rebates may not be valid for merchandise shipped outside the USA.
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Camrise site, unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from Camrise may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Camrise site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated – The actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
1. All items must be returned in “as new” condition in the original packaging and have all accessories, blank warranty cards, and owner’s manuals. The original packing slip from the order must be included and the RMA number must be legibly written on the return label. There will be a nominal fee if the products original box is damaged. Even if only part of an item is defective, the entire original package must be sent back in order to receive an exchange or return credit from Camrise.
2. The returned package must be received within 7 days of the RMA issue date.
3. When exchanging an item, you will be sent your new tracking number and replacement item after Camrise receives and approves the returned item.
4. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. All refunds for credit will be issued only to the credit card account that appears on the original invoice. After 14 days, all applicable exchange and return responsibility is turned over to the manufacturer.
5. Buyer must pay return shipping. Camrise reserves the right to deem merchandise as unacceptable for return if found to be in used condition, damaged, or mishandled. All merchandise is subject to a minimum 20% re-stocking fee allows up to 50% plus the cost of shipping for damaged or used items.
Replies will be made as soon as possible, we appreciate your patience.
Free Shipping on all orders over $150!
We deliver next business day from NYC.